The Current Plan section presents you a snapshot of your Teams subscription including the option* to change your plan, learn about other options as well as cancelling your subscription.
*These functions are limited to the Teams admin only.
Please reference the below to understand your account specifications.
- Displays the number of active users currently on your team account. This refreshes every 30 minutes.
- Balance: amount that you owe or have credit towards on your subscription.
- Positive balance = money that you owe that will be cleared at end of month for annual, or at monthly renewal
- Negative balance = due to credits for returned seats: can offset prorated charges for new seats through the end of the renewal period. In most instances, these cannot be carried over. Please contact customer service if you would like more information on this.
- This is the total payment due on the next billing cycle
- This indicates your current Teams subscription i.e. Basic, Business and Enterprise.
Upgrade your plan
Follow these easy steps to Upgrade to Business
- Click Upgrade anywhere it is presented to you. You can find these buttons on the Plan page as well as on the Payment method page.
- You will then be presented with a pop-up window to start upgrade your subscription
3. Lastly, you review your details including number of users, cost per year, Teams admin name and email address – and hit Confirm upgrade.