Anyone in Slack can suggest a question that should be asked on Teams by using the message action.
- Hover over any Slack message that you think will make a good question on Teams.
- Click the 'more actions' button which appears on the right.
- Select the 'Ask on Teams' action.
- If you don't immediately see the 'Ask on Teams' action, click on 'More message actions' to see the full list of available actions. Using the 'Ask on Teams' action will bring it back to the top of the actions menu.
- This will trigger a reply with a link to a draft of the question. Clicking the link to the draft will take the user to the 'Ask a Question' page on Teams, with the title pre-filled.